Water

My mind sways like a boat in an unsettled sea. Thoughts rising and falling as i close my eyes. An unyielding rocking defies the quiet i seek as i sit in the house we once lived. Our end beckons another beginning an I wonder where this next journey will end. Omnipotence reigns in the Kingdom of my heart Let me pour my heart out to you now. You who is gone and unseen and whose abscence runs gallops wild and unbridled in my mind. It is you. I am doubting the sand below the sea now - and seeing it so. Would were we angelfish who cared not for above or below. Jarring jangles take my hand and show me truths that i whisper to you. Now it is time to admit we were wrong. Just as i want it forever i need it to end, for i've stopped growing. Now i'm stunted by you. and stifled by that. My mind it just never sits still.